Friday, May 3, 2013

Successful School with Friends!

(For the sake of the daily record, Wednesday was the day we had no school this week. I was weeding for many hours. Yesterday we transplanted berry plants from our neighbors and play battledome for school. Lots of friend time too.)

Today we had Aubrey and Grace over so I could babysit. They joined us for school, and it was a huge success. They were enthusiastic and enjoyed themselves.

For Mom class, I practiced the lesson I'm going to teach when I sub in Sunbeams this Sunday. We talked about the Sabbath Day and acted out the creation and appropriate Sabbath activities. The girls were great and fun at this.

Grace chose Duck, Duck, Goose.

Aubrey chose Dead Man, Dead Man, Come Alive.

Noel chose snack time - fruit snacks.

Amy chose ride bikes which turned into ride bikes/ play with balls/ blow bubbles.

I read a story that only Grace and Noel were interested in.

Then Mike came and got his girls. So much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment