Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday December 1, 2014

Had a lovely Thanksgiving.

Choosing Day: Noel

Opening Prayer: Noel

Move Your Body: 1 Sun Salutation

Water Class.

Stand and Share.

Memorize Class: Give said the Little Stream

Pledge of Allegiance.

Science Class: Brainstorm things we may want to do an experiment on. Decided on Christmas tree. The question was how to make our tree stand up. We knew the stand it comes with does it. We asked if we could make at least the top part of the tree stand up with rocks. Everyone cashed in on hypotheses. Then we experimented and tried to make it work. We were asking questions and figuring things out as we went along. We managed to get it to stay up with six rocks distributed around the base of the tree. So we reached our conclusion and cleaned up.

Activity: Clue. Amy won. Noel was close. I was proud.

Family Reading: Finished Homer Price. Read Goldilocks and the Three Martians.

After family reading Amy, Noel and I were all in danger of falling asleep and decided that would be bad timing for family work. So we moved on to lunch.

Reading and Writing Class: the girls drew pictures and read picture books. I read Noel Miss Nelson is Missing I read half a chapter of All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience. It was about communication and was very good. I still hope to work on some number puzzles which is my math homework (and super fun) and my writing class thing to do today. I think I'll do it while the girls are at Let's Play Music.

Family Work: Laundry

Let's Play Music Homework.

Closing Prayer: Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment