Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Can Grammy just Teach us School Today?

I tried to read to the girls tomorrow instead of real school as I wasn't feeling great. When I fell asleep reading, they opted for asking Grammy to do school. It went much better after that.

We learned a little more of Grammy's song about the preamble to the Constitution, and Noel insisted on a little bean bag throwing at the America map.

For Grammy class, Amy and Grammy practiced writing. Noel, Eliza and I played with Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Told the story, sang the song, played with the puppets of them.

Noel chose coloring for her activity.

After a while, Papa said he was going to go plant some flowers and transplant some radishes to the vegetable garden. I asked if the girls could join him, and they did. After that they just played outside, and we never made it to closing routine.

I am so grateful for Grammy and Papa helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment