Monday, October 28, 2013

Salvaged School Day

School today had a rough start. Noel's had a rough day all day. No one wanted to clean up. I was having a hard time with my attitude. Amy only wanted school if we could do what she wanted. We worked some stuff out and ended up having a mostly good time.

I let Amy pick America Moment. She wanted to throw bean bags at the US map and say the names of the states.

She REALLY wanted me to do a Spanish lesson for lesson time. That was fine with me so we did.

Amy chose the president's book that teaches the order of the US presidents for her activity.

Noel chose cars and then afterwards decided it wasn't her activity because she wanted to do something else. That when she lost control and got sent BACK to bed. She's already been there a couple times this afternoon.

In the meantime, Amy and I played Green Eggs and Ham for closing class and read a tall tale about Casey Jones for reading class. Noel joined us again part way through the story. Now they want me to play Sorry! with them. So we continue... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment