Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday March 2, 2015

We are at my sister's for the week babysitting while she's out of town. Who knows how school will go as a result.

Today started rough and crazy, but after lunch we actually had some great school time. We have Sam with us at that point, and he is used to spending some time at our home school.

We had one-on-one classes - Sam and Amy and I played Sequence, Noel and I and Eliza and I did puzzles together. Sam, Noel, and Amy did Let's Play Music homework. Noel worked on her calligraphy writing. Amy asked to do a math lesson. Amy set up desks like she sometimes likes to do and decided the room needed to be cleaner to feel like school so she started cleaning. I love that.

The rest of the day was homework and chores with the other kids. It's busy with 9 kids and 2 different schools running.

No comments:

Post a Comment