Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday February 25, 2015

Monday Amy didn't feel well, and school was more focused on the other 2 girls. We played with puzzle blocks. Noel decided she wanted to write cursive. (Fancy and pretty? yes please.) We had one-on-one classes together. Noel picked Chutes and Ladders; Eliza picked Sequence for kids.

Tuesday was a Joy School day. Plus we had Sam over a little later.

Today was my choosing day. I picked a math game that Amy then Noel ditched out of. Eliza won. Not too popular today. The science lesson on the other hand - total interest. We tried to make devices with loops of strips of note cards and straws. We were trying to make things that could fly. I let the girls just experiment. (And neighbors came over to try a little later.) I may do another lesson where I show how it works. We talked about the law of gravity.

Family Reading time was a math story.

Family work was in the kitchen.

Reading and writing class we wrote to Grammy and Papa. Amy read from the Book of Mormon. Some picture books were read.

Eliza and Vidalia and I played Go Fish for one-on-one class.

Fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment