Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday October 21, 2014

Choosing Day: Amy

Opening Prayer: Noel

Move Your Body: Catch

Water Class.

Stand and Share: The girls shared that it's almost Halloween. I shared with Amy and Noel - Eliza was at Joy School - the "tucking" story I told Eliza last night. (A tucking story is a story you tell to a kid in bed about your past.) How my mom used to tell toddler Amy "Go ni-nite. Wake up!" And Amy would play along. They all loved it and wanted to play.

Memorize Class: Sing all verses of Give Said the Little Stream.

Pledge of Allegiance.

Class: Talk about feelings and choosing what we believe and how we feel.

Activity: Watch Animaniacs episode.

Pick up Eliza and get so distracted with her friend's super fun back yard.

Family Reading: Home Price. We're nearly done. The kids want to read the sequel.

Family Work: Eliza's room and hallway.

Lunch.

Reading and Writing Class: Amy worked on a book she's making about a purple bear based on a dream she had. Noel wanted a Fancy Nancy reading marathon. We read 1 1/2 before she got distracted. I wrote out a bunch of projects I want to work on and looked up the Alpine School Board Debate info for tonight. I'm still wanting to get ready for tonight - debate plus library run plus handing off the kids - and read a little from one of my study books. The kids were starting to run around so I said we could have prayer and end.

Closing Prayer: Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment