Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday October 22, 2014

Choosing Day: Mom

Opening Prayer: Amy

Move Your Body: Cobra, Up Dog, Down Dog, Child's Pose

Water Class.

Stand and Share: I got monopoly money and taught the girls about making emotional withdrawals and deposits in emotional bank accounts.

Memorize Class: Give Said the Little Stream. The girls sang through it for me and did well.

The pledge of allegiance. I pointed to the girls one at a time to say a part. They really are getting to know it without trying too hard. :)

Science Class: From a book of weather experiments. Today we felt the difference between sun and shade on our skin.

Activity: Math game. Everyone counts either one or two digits going around in a circle. The person who says 20 wins.

Family Reading: Picture Book called grump. I am trying today to not be a grump after many withdrawals were taken from my emotional bank account yesterday. That book shows a mom struggling with her emotions while her baby does normal baby things. Then a I read a chapter out of the first Fairy Realm. I think it may have gotten a little interesting to Noel though she's determined to not like it. I think she will like it when it gets Fairy-ish, but I may be wrong.

Family Work: Clean out my closet. My shoe rack broke, and my shoes were crazy. Plus I had some maternity clothes still on the shelf to put away. Plus there were pants on the shelf that were non maternity that are my small size. I'm ready for those so I put them on hangers. It's time to put the bigger ones away. With my weight and frequent pregnancies, up and down we go.

Lunch.

Reading and Writing Class: Amy worked on a chapter book she's writing. Noel had a reading lesson. The energy in the room got CRAZY. We were all going to be getting worked up before long. The kids NEEDED a recess. (They had skipped their recess they usually take while I make lunch in favor of inside play.) So we just ended school early. I still intend to do my reading and writing (after I go put dinner in the crock pot.)

Closing Prayer: Noel


No comments:

Post a Comment