Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Break and Sick Days

Last week I decided to declare it fall break so I could get caught up on a few things that are less likely to get done when we are doing school. We went to the dentist. I researched and ordered a part for the fridge and 2 vacuums (a wet one and a dry one - we have lots of wet (and stinky) messes in our house.) I found a new doctor for my family. I prepared for election day. We had Halloween. It's nice to make progress. I have a few more things of that nature I want to do, but I got the ball rolling.

That new doctor I found came in handy today. Amy woke up struggling to breathe. All the kids (and I) have been sick at some point over the last week. So we went to the new doctor's office today. I like him! (That's a relief.) I'm planning to start school back up as soon as we're feeling well enough - whenever that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment