Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Monday November 10, 2014

We're Not Sick!!! YAY!!!

And school is back in session. :) It was nice to be back today. I can handle so much more helping the kids with stuff when that is my whole focus than when I think they (and their fighting) are getting in my way of something I wanted to be doing.

Choosing Day: Amy

Opening Prayer: Mom

Move Your Body: Move your arms by playing Bang!

Water Class.

Stand and Share: I shared that I'm thinking about taking a class (on teaching children math in a way that inspires me a ton.)

Memorize Class: Give, Said the Little Stream. We discussed the tongue twister alliteration of "grass grows greener".

Class: Family History - laminate and cut out parts of our ancestor game.

Family Work: Clean up chairs at our friends, the Downeys'. My kids (and I) LOVE it there and love Sister Downey. :)

Lunch and Family Reading time: Fairy Realm.

Reading and Writing Class: I read Teach the Children. Amy read Magic Tree House. I read The Fisherman and His Wife to Noel and Eliza. We're going to go see a play of it tonight at the library. Noel colored and cut out a bunch of secret service hearts. Benjamin avoided sleeping like crazy.

Closing Prayer: Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment