Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday November 11, 2014

Choosing Day: Mom

Took Noel and Eliza to Joy School.

Opening Prayer: Amy

Move Your Body: Move your feet. Lazy 8's with feet.

Water Class.

Stand and Share: I shared about how excited I am that I am taking a class on teaching math in awesome ways.

Memorize Class: Give Said the Little Stream v. 2

The Pledge of Allegiance.

Class and Activity intermixed: Sorry! and little videos about space.

Pick up Noel and Eliza.

Family Reading: Read some of our friends, the Durrans' library books. We were picking the girls up from Joy School and got sucked in there. :)

Fairy Realm. Amy wants to read more and more of it. I am working on drawing Noel in whenever possible.

Lunch and Microwave Repairman visit.

Family Work/ Service: Visited a neighbor who was busy. So we stopped by another neighbors house and got to do a little service. Lots of fun.

Reading and Writing Class: Amy read Magic Tree House. Noel and Eliza colored on papers. I read a couple chapters in the book about math for my new class and part of All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience. I read Noel and Eliza Goldilocks and the Three Martians. Right now Amy and Noel are following along with a read-along of Skippyjon Jones. I'll see if Amy will write with me.

Closing Prayer: Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment