Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Long Long School

Yesterday I didn't get to the blogging part of the day so I'll do it now while waiting for the girls to be ready for school.

For Mom Class, I cut out many pictures for the Joy School binder (we had our meeting last night and are in a new unit. I needed the binder ready to give to the next teacher after I taught today.) In the meantime, Amy gathered and helped me prepare the materials for Joy School today. (We had so much fun. The moms joined us, and we celebrated spontaneous delight. All the kids and moms were awesome, and I think everyone had fun.)

Noel chose Parcheesi which we played with some interruptions to color on cardboard (when it wasn't their turn, supposedly.)

Amy chose reading marathon. I think we read 11 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment