Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday January 20, 2015

Yesterday was Martin Luther King Jr. Day so Matt had the day off. That changes things enough that we didn't have school. Pretended we had an extra Saturday (which we are always wishing for.)

Today we listened to a math story that I had checked out on audio from the library over breakfast. Then Amy and Eliza went to Joy School.

Noel and I did some move your body class (running on the sidewalk) and played Parcheesi.

When we picked the girls up we had a spontaneous game of tag and turns swinging in Quincy's swing.

Family Reading Time was finishing a book we've been reading for a long time, The Fairy's Mistake. Big library due date/ check out/ story time day planned for tomorrow. I've been trying to finish stuff up to not have to check it out again.

Lunch and more story listening.

Family work was in the kitchen today.

Reading and Writing Class - prepared for library day - everyone telling me what they wanted to pick up. There will be some spontaneous grabs too; there always are. I like to be organized when we get there so we walk around as little as possible.

Voice Lesson - This was my Christmas present - Yay! First one. I loved it. Now I get to add singing homework to my life.

More reading/ listening. Math homework.

I'm making dinner now - didn't get school wrapped up efficiently today. Lots of little things I wanted to do. I still have a couple books to finish (easy, short ones, nearly done) or finish skimming. Excited for next batch of library books.

No comments:

Post a Comment