Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday January 14, 2015

Yesterday was a Joy School day, but we didn't make it all the way through. Eliza had a huge melt-down, and I was pretty frustrated. So we ended early and finished today. After the attempt yesterday  we read quite a bit and did some dancing. I did math homework. I tried to not get too bugged. Not the best day.

Today was better. We read a math story and played a math game (roll the die. If it's even you gain points, odd you lose points. First to 20 wins. Noel won.) Then Quincy and Gavin came over for Joy School. It went better. Amy did a page of addition. She gets it all right by counting on her fingers. It's cool to wait a while on some subjects til they totally get it. I read to Noel and Eliza for reading time; Amy needed space at that point. Then we cleaned the living room for family work.

Let's Play Music listening homework at lunch.

Reading and writing class. I wrote to my parents. Amy read fact trackers and a picture book I think. Amy and Noel did Let's Play Music homework. I read a chapter of All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience and A Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe. Sometimes I wish the only thing I did in the world was school because I love all the learning. Sometimes I feel like the only thing I do in the world is school. :) Sometimes it's the thing I least want to do. Today was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment