Monday, March 18, 2013

Last Week Wrap-up

Tuesday, Amy and Noel went to Joy School in the morning. Amy got to stay which she usually doesn't get to do. So I had a lovely break and did some dishes.

That afternoon all three kids fell asleep. It's so incredible when that happens. I finished cleaning the kitchen and almost finished the Joy School binder I was working on. I had to wake them up (bummer) to take them to a family dinner (fun.)

So no school Tuesday.

I can't for the life of me remember Wednesday. I don't even know if we had school or not.

Thursday morning I woke up realizing a bunch of stuff I wanted to get done and urgently so I cancelled school. I finished the Joy School binder, made phone calls and sent emails, prepared a couple of dinners, folded a bunch of laundry, babysat my neice, and plain old exhausted myself. I had to get ready for the weekend.

Friday and Saturday we spent the days at the Thomas Jefferson Education Forum. The kids were in the childcare center. I went to a seminar Friday and helped in the childcare center Saturday while Matt was a room host in classes. We had a great time (and got a bit overwhelmed at times) and were exhausted when we were done. So we didn't have school per se, but Amy at least got TONS of activities both days. All the kids had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment