Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Fever

We had a reading marathon today in my bed. I was secretly hoping some kids would fall asleep and that I would be able to too. Noel got tired and ended up in her bed sleeping although she made enough noise, sporadically enough times that the few times I was drifting off, she took care of that. Amy enjoyed the rest time and read. Then she and I decided to get up and have school.

Mom Class was printing and laminating Joy School and primary things. (I am hoping to finish making the Joy School binders I have been working on for two years this summer. Next year I will have room for another favorite mom class. Maybe. I have fun just doing whatever.)

Amy kept thinking of more and more activities. She kept telling me "Now I have 3 in mind. Now I have 5. Now I have 8..." I think she got up to 12.

So we went to the swing set first. After quite a while in the back yard I realized and asked and found out that her activities were all playing outside. I think she has spring fever. We had fun on the swing set, the trampoline, the baby swing, in the cherry tree, in the melting snow, climbing on the fence, playing doctor, almost playing basketball but getting distracted, talking about gardening and spring. After a while we moved to the front yard for baseball and twirling baseball bats on strings, and Eliza wanting a stroller ride, and...

Now we're in for closing routine, and Daddy's home. And Amy REALLY wants to ride bikes. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment