Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Jewel

Amy's my jewel. Today we started out with just her. She has been very helpful and in a good mood for school today.

For Mom Class I taught Amy about preserving food. Her job was to brown beef while I cut strawberries and put some chicken in the crock pot. I just went shopping yesterday and wanted to deal with those foods and not let them go bad. Amy did the whole process of browning beef with very little help from me. I taught her about persevering when she complained about it being hard and boring. I was so proud of her. Plus we got dinner ready. Bonus.

Then she chose play outside. We jumped on the trampoline and played on the swing set and jumped on a little pile of snow.

Then Daddy came home for a late lunch. Amy showed him all her new clothes we bought this morning.

We were about to read a story for Amy's next activity when Noel told us that someone was at the door who wanted ice cream. So we took a break to get ice cream for our friends. Then Amy and Eliza each chose a book.

I'm still waiting for Noel to choose an activity if she wants. So school may or may not be over.


No comments:

Post a Comment