Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What to do When You are Bored of Mom Class

For Mom Class today we did a printing lesson. Daddy had a power point book summary he wanted printed double sided. Amy did some and then got bored. I cleaned up the office and finished the printing. Amy wanted to quit, but I didn't. So we did some activities while the printer was working.

Amy's Activities:

Watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang movies while waiting for Dad to respond about what to do for Mom Class.

Show and Tell: pictures of polar bears from me and two books for Amy.

Read Maggie and the Pirate,

Play Memory. I won by 5 matches.

Baseball. Amy practiced hitting the ball with the end of the bat. After I told her that doing that would help the ball go farther and faster, she hit it 3 times in a row, and it did go farther and faster. Awesome.

Bunnies in a blanket with Amy in too. She likes to have me pick up the blanket and twirl. She's way too heavy for this activity, so I do it for a very short time.

2 Chapters of Wayside School Gets a Little Stranger.

Read Who Stole My Paint.

That's 7 activities from Amy plus opening and closing routine and mom class. Lucky Amy! It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment