Monday, October 8, 2012

And We're Back

Last week Matt and I were in California for a business trip so Amy had - I guess you could say Fall Break from kindergarten. She and Noel spent the week at their grandparents' house and had a blast. The Thursday before that we spent our kindergarten day at Grandma Anne's (my mom's sister) making homemade laundry detergent, toothpaste, all purpose cleaner, and rash cream.

So today we are back home and back onto kindergarten. Today we:

  • read a life story I wrote about myself when I was in college for Mom Class
  • took Amy to the doctor for a urine sample - not the most fun, but we needed to do it
  • made cookies for FHE treat and for my neighbor whose birthday it is today
Amy and Noel were good fun helpers with the cookies. They played on the swing set while the cookies were baking. 

We've been brainstorming some other ideas for kindergarten that we may do later this week. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment