Thursday, January 17, 2013

Grandma Anne School

This afternoon my Aunt Anne came over to hear about the book discussion group I'm starting. The kids felt gypped when the realize Anne came to talk to me instead of playing with them. She is SO FUN to be with, especially for kids. So they just assumed she had come to play with them. They kept asking us when we would be done with our meeting.

So Anne kindly said she'd play with them afterwards. Noel chose battledome to play. It's a fun one, but it includes marbles which Eliza tries to eat. So we don't play long when Eliza's awake. And she woke up almost as soon as we got downstairs.

Then Amy got out the memory game. Noel has been in and out. Anne has been patiently playing. They love her so much. All of the adults in my family feel so blessed we have Anne in our family. I'm the luckiest of all because I live in her same town.

We LOVE Grandma Anne school.

No comments:

Post a Comment