Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sometimes the hardest part about blogging about school is coming up with a title for the posts

Today we:

cut up laminated pictures for Joy School as Mom Class

did tricks for Noel's activity - running around and cartwheeling and such

finished watching Anne of Green Gables for Amy's activity. We loved it, but I think I loved it the most.

I have been wanting to figure out how to hold Amy's interest for chapter books that we read together. (It's not so important for her, but it would be fun for me to read the whole book together and have conversations about it. Eventually this is important for Amy, but I'm not worried that she's not doing it yet.) Anyway, I realized that we could just only watch movies at school after we read the books that go with them. (That would help our movies be more likely to be high quality as it has to have a book it's based on and help us read a book all the way through and not watch movies too often for school, all things I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment