Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday September 22, 2014

Choosing Day: Eliza

Opening Prayer: Mom

Move Your Body: Eliza led us in an awesome routine.

Water Class.

Stand and Share:Noel - We made cookies yesterday, and I want one right now.
Eliza - I can sing I am a Child of God by my own self. (But she wouldn't do it; she just told us she could.)

Memorize Class: Watch video of a silly song of the books of the Old Testament. I'm just looking around for what we may want for Memorize Class as Noel was really not liking it.

Pledge of Allegiance.

Class: The Value of Truth and Trust - a Value Tale book about Cochise

Activity: Walk/ ride to the park and play. Friends showed up too.

Missed family reading and family work in our playing.

Lunch.

Reading/ Writing Class: Noel had a reading lesson. Noel and Eliza drew pictures. I read Bartholomew and the Oobleck. Amy had some cleaning up that she ended up needing to do, and she ended up missing class and lying in bed. I read from All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience by Neal A. Maxwell and worked on my vocabulary list from books I haven't known as I have read Jesus the Christ.

Closing Prayer: Noel 






No comments:

Post a Comment