Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wednesday September 17, 2014

Choosing Day: Eliza

Opening Prayer: Amy

Move Your Body: However you want to move to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang music.

Water Class.

Stand and Share: Eliza always says awesome stuff about joy school or home school.

Memorize Class: A poem about tithing Amy got at primary.

Pledge of Allegiance.

Class: State Page - Kentucky (chosen by Noel)

Activity:

Little Britches

Family Work: Eliza's room.

Reading/ Writing/ Drawing class did not hold a lot of interest yesterday. Amy and I still did some writing. Noel and Eliza were totally off in la-la land. I finally decided to start making a poster that I want to use to track what books we read. They thought that was cool but still didn't really stay around for it. That's fine. I still have that to finish. And my Kentucky page. Everyone was faster than me on that yesterday so we just moved on.

We never even got to the closing prayer part. That's all fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment